At a Glance
Colegio Necali was founded in 1940 as a kindergarten. The school later became one of the first bilingual schoolsvin the area, and in 1963 we moved from central Monterrey to San Pedro Garza García.
Since our founding, the teachers and directors of Colegio Necali have always believed that teaching must be grounded in kindness while instilling a sense of personal responsibility along with the courage to face whatever challenges may arise both now and in the future. Our mission and our unwavering commitment to our students are based on these principles and all that we do for every child is done with these qualities of character guiding us.